We do a very quick preview of the recently released V-Tube V4.0 by Apollo E-Cigs. Full review to follow next week!!
The V-tube 4.0 is a regulated tube mod capable of firing up to 50W. It also has the capability of being able to fire down to a resistance of 0.2ohm, which makes it a perfect combo for use with a sub ohm tank. I think the V-Tube 4 fills an important gap in the market. There are many vapers looking for a tube shaped device not wanting to use a mechanical mod for use with their sub ohm tanks. Sub ohm tanks have become insanely popular this year and not all people like the aesthetics of a box mod. If this is the case for you then voila the V-Tube 4 is the perfect device for you!
Apollo V-Tube V4.0 Specs
- Wattage: 5-50 Watts
- Resistance: Down to 0.2 ohms
- Spring-loaded pin to prevent connection problem with atomizers/clearomizers
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Removable top cap
- Popular 510 AND eGo threading
- Lock feature prevents accidental activation
- Simple 3 button setup
- Resettable puff counter
- Real time display showing battery life, wattage setting, voltage output, atomizer resistance, and your current puff count
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Vented removable battery bottom cap with a spring loaded solid copper contact for battery tension
- Uses 18650 batteries to provide maximum battery life In between each charge
- Includes FREE shipping for US customers, 30 day Money Back Guarantee, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
What comes in the V-Tube 4 kit?
- 1 x VTube V4.0
- 1 x Sub-Ohm Clearomizer of your choice
- 1 x Apollo Carry Case
- 1 x Panasonic 18650PF Battery
- 1 x Trustfire Dual 18650 Charger
- 1 x 30ml bottle of MAX VG E-liquid if your choice (choice of either a 30ml Fa-Q or 30ml Lindbergh high vg e-juice)
What stands out for me on the Apollo V-Tube 4 kit
There is a lot of good looking features on this tube mod. First of all it looks great and looks like it has a nice quality finish to it. For me the V-Tube 4s biggest selling point is that it can fire down to 0.2ohm and also fire up to 50W! This is absolutely perfect for sub ohm vaping. It has a nice detailed screen as well that will be showing you everything you need.
With some devices these days manufacturers get lots of things right and then leave out a few tiny details which makes the product not quite 100%. The V-Tube 4 however, from reading the specs, looks like it has everything you want and it looks like a lot of thought went into this tube mod. For instance it has the spring loaded pin, a 510 connection as well as an ego adapter.
The V-Tube V4 also comes with some tasty accessories which makes the whole kit a real bargain in my opinion. The kit comes with a choice of sub ohm clearomizer, an 18650 battery, a 30ml bottle of delicious e-liquid (Fa-Q Miss Samoa is one of our favorite e-liquids!) and also a very useful dual 18650 battery charger!
Overall the Apollo V-Tube V4 looks like a very exciting device that I am sure will be a massive hit this year! We will be getting our V-Tube 4 next week, so look out for the full review towards the end of next week!
The V-Tube 4 kit is currently discounted by $31 as a special launch offer. You can save a further 15% on the sale price using our coupon code TBEC15 at Apollo E-Cigs below!